Tuesday, December 21, 2010

people had it easy. you have no idea how angry i am with myself. f the kinda grades i got this sem. the worst thing is, i dont know how i can improve on my results anymore! its like being lost in a maze. you have tried so many different routes, and you just cannot find the right one. but somehow, i am glad that i feel angry for getting such grades. at least i know i have not given up.

this round of results is really a huge blow for me. I swear you're going to see me study every single day. But then again, it is not about how hardworking you are isnt it? it is about how you study. I dont believe in the dumbass/smartass theory. no! everyone has the capacity to do well. but how?

what perfect results to ruin the day. my mum said i gave her tears (mine) on her birthday.

i really hope the kinda anger i am feeling right now will not go away. i need it to pull through the rest of the sems. i refuse to give up. okthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment